the latest dispatch, as of the last few minutes of September, 2022:
- October: proverbial adulting officially kicks off
- I have until January (or at the extreme, February) of 2023 to finish my font/typeface
- in November there is a book fair that a friend and I are scrambling to get stuff made for
- I am seldom thinking about TV dinners, though I do intend to learn about shaders so my thesis doesn't end up dusty and abandoned
- I am still negotiating my various online abodes
this now page coexists with many others. I use this now page to keep track of the disparate online identities/locales I’ve publicly gathered (though it would be nice to do a deep clean sometime soon).
changelog for this page
I’ve been reading about conservatism and I want to start Metaphors We Live By after I finish this current title. Before 2022 ends I want to have made some compositions for musicians whose work I admire. Maybe I should also pick up Blender, or Touchdesigner.